Policies, Inspections and Information
Our Mission, Vision, Ethos and Aims
For all members of Team QE to aspire to the Hill Standard:
‘To be the best that I can with the gifts that I have.’
To consistently be recognised as a world-renowned educational community.
To ensure a supportive and mutually respectful environment, encouraging diversity, pro-activity and innovation, whilst empowering all members of Team QE to thrive.
We aim to:
Build skills for lifelong learning and future success.
Foster a spirit of adventure and discovery.
Promote happiness, positive health and community safety.
Encourage respect, equity, integrity and collective responsibility.
- RSE Policy
- Personal Development Overview Year 1
- Personal Development Overview Year 2
- Personal Development Overview Year 3
- Personal Development Overview Year 4
- Personal Development Overview Year 5
- Personal Development Overview Year 6
- Personal Development Overview Year 7
- Personal Development Overview Year 8
- Personal Development Overview Year 9
- Personal Development Overview Year 10
- Personal Development Overview Year 11
- Relationships Education for primary pupils and Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) for secondary pupils.
- RSE primary schools guide for parents
- RSE secondary schools guide for parents
- Relationships Education Relationships and Sex Education RSE and Health Education FAQs
Key Stage 4 & 5 Options
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Reports
- Queen Ethelburga’s College February 2019
- The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga’s February 2019
- Queen Ethelburga’s College February 2017
- The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga’s February 2017
- Queen Ethelburga’s College and The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga’s, 2015.
- Queen Ethelburga’s College February 2012
- The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga’s February 2012
- Admissions and Transitions Policy
- Aims of The Collegiate
- Anti-Bribery, Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Boarding Principles and Practice
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice for Parents, Guardians and Students.
- E-Safety Digital Wellbeing Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- First Aid Policy
- General Health and Safety Policy Statement
- Medical Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy Statement
- Remote and Blended Learning Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy
- Terms and Conditions
Electronic copies of the policies detailed below can be requested from the PA to the Principal. Please email email@example.com.
A hard copy of each policy can be made available to view, during normal Collegiate opening hours, on request from the PA to the Principal.
These policies can be made available in large print or any accessible format, if required.
- Able, Gifted and Talented
- Accessibility Plan (3 year)
- Curriculum Policies
- Educational Visits
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Expulsion, Removal and Review
- Fire Risk (Prevention)
- Parental Complaints Policy
- Risk Assessment – Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment – Student Welfare
- Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs and Substances
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Student Acceptable Use
- Student Duties, Powers and Responsibilities