Policies, Inspections and Information
We are pleased to welcome back children in Early Years, Year 1 and Year 6 into classes from Monday 1st June.
We have been working very hard, following the latest government guidance, to develop and implement a number of new ways of operating. This will allow us to open as safely as possible, focusing on measures that will help limit the risk of coronavirus transmitting within our setting.
Full and comprehensive details of all the measures that we are putting in place to support the partial reopening of the Collegiate can be found in the Phased Reopening Risk Assessment document below.
Our risk assessment is very much a working document and is subject to regular review and revision. We have also taken the opportunity to review and amend a number of our key policies in light of how we are currently operating, and these can also be viewed on this page.
Information for Parents
The following are available upon request:
- Able, Gifted and Talented Policy
- Accessibility Plan (3 Year)
- Acceptable Use Policy (Students)
- CCTV Policy
- Curriculum Policies
- Disability Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- English as an Additional Language Policy
- Equality Policy
- Expulsion, Removal and Review Policy
- Fire Risk (Prevention) Policy
- Guardianship Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Parental Complaints Policy including the number of complaints made in the last year
- Risk Assessment – Pupil Welfare
- SEND Policy
- Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs and Substances Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Student Duties, Powers and Responsibilities
- Whistleblowing Policy